In preparation for your appointment, please note the following:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for registration and be prepared to stay 1 hour or more for a new consultation or 30 minutes or more for a follow up appointment
- Clinic entrances: please note that there two entrances to Booth Neurology – one at street level on the left of the building for unit 343-B, and one on the first floor on the right of the building at the top of the stairs for unit 343-A. The entrance you use will depend on whether your appointment is a in unit 343-A (office on upper floor) or 343-B (office on main floor). If you are unsure where to go please call the clinic at (613) 233-3030.
- Medications: please bring either your medication bottles or a list of your medications
- “No scented products” policy: we ask that patients to refrain from using scented products such as perfumes, body sprays as other patients and staff may have allergies or sensitivities to odours, or medical conditions that are aggravated by odours.
- Parking: there is limited parking in the lot behind the building. If this lot is full, there is free street parking on Booth street, and side streets such as Anderson and Poplar streets.
- Please inform us if you have any of the following:
- Allergies to medications or substances such as latex
- Difficulties with stairs
- You require the use of a cane, a walker, a wheelchair, a motorized wheelchair or scooter
- You require a translator
- You prefer to have your consultation in French, Cantonese or Vietnamese
- You have any form of disability
- You are arriving by Para-Transpo
If you wish to cancel or change your appointment, please inform us by telephone at (613) 233-3030, at least 2 business days in advance. Failure to do so will result in a “no-show fee” being charged.